Article dashboard is dedicated to bringing you the top article marketing resources. In addition, we will be rolling out our all new, updated article directory in the future. This will be an invite only directory, as we will be controlling the quality of the material. Sign up now and enjoy our weekly SEO and article marketing tips, as well as an invite to participate in our updated article directory.
- Keep your author box short, figure on about 10% of your full article length should be the maximum - so if your article is 400 words, keep your author box to a maximum of 40 words.
- Make a call to action to encourage readers to click through to your site. This should be closely related to the subject matter of your article; the stronger your call to action, the better your click through ratio will be.
- Preview your author box to ensure it displays correctly. This includes making sure you have the proper anchor text and that your link points to the correct location.
- When writing an article, your main goal should be to inform, educate, entertain or present a controversial view. These types of topics tend to produce the best results, and well written articles within these general categories are more likely to go viral than other topics.
- Consider a top ten list. People love top ten lists, they share them, tweet them, like them and more.
- Think about forwarded emails that you get. What was it about that email that made someone forward it to you? Apply this to your article writing and create articles that people want to forward to their friends.